The College of Nursing is committed to supporting and enhancing faculty research and scholarship. Our Office of Research helps develop faculty and Ph.D. students as scientists and scholars and provides specialized expertise to enhance success. We also provide support for all phases of the sponsored-award life cycle.
Key activities include
- Support for all phases of the sponsored award life cycle from pre-award application and submission to post-award implementation and management.
- Development of faculty as scientists and scholars.
- Provision of specialized expertise to enhance research and scholarship success.
- Sponsorship of visiting scholars to enhance faculty research and scholarship development.
- Support development of Ph.D. students as future scientists and scholars.
Meet the Experts and Endowed Chairs
Dr. Bernardine Pinto
Associate Dean for Research, Inaugural Health Sciences Endowed Professor, and Co-Director Cancer Survivorship Center
Dr. Jeannette Andrews
Dean and Helen Gurley Wolford Professor of Nursing
Dr. Cynthia Corbett
SmartState Endowed Chair in Clinical Effectiveness Research/Chronic Care Management and Professor
Dr. Robin Dail
Associate Dean for Faculty Affairs and Health Sciences Endowed Professor
Dr. Gayenell Magwood
Myrtle Irene Brown Endowed Professor of Nursing
Dr. Lorie Donelle
Emily Myrtle Smith Endowed Professor of Nursing