The management major at the Moore School focuses on entrepreneurship, strategic management,
human resources, business communication, business ethics and organizational behavior.
The department offers majors in human resources and entrepreneurship as well as a broad choice of courses in areas ranging from strategic management to
Management at the Moore School
- Focuses on organizations, behavior in organizations and how organizations evolve or
- Explores topics such as leadership, managing change and diversity, ethical behavior,
teamwork and the coordination, and alignment of multiple functional areas
Offers Two Majors and Two Optional Concentrations
This Major is a Good Fit if You...
- Want a broad-based business education
- Are a people person or have strong leadership qualities
- Are interested in management and human resources
- Are interested in starting your own business at some point in your career
Why Should You Enroll?
- Management/HR majors find careers across a wide range of
- Management/entrepreneurship majors gain the skills needed to start
their own businesses — knowledge that can be applied in all fields.
- Training in management is valuable across all industry sectors.
- Students should understand the role of management and managers in building an effective
- Students should understand the role of research in improving managerial practice.
- Students should be able to apply management principles to determine how managers should
respond to particular challenges or opportunities confronting an organization.
- Students should be able to effectively communicate management principles or the application
of those principles to particular organizational circumstances.