Links for tuition information:
- UofSC Tuition and Cost Estimate
- International Students Costs
- Financial Aid
- Moore School Scholarships and Awards
For a more detailed estimate of the USC's tuition and fees, please visit the Undergraduate Costs calculator.
Program Enrichment Fee
The Darla Moore School of Business has a long history of providing excellence in business education designed to prepare our undergraduate students for career and professional success in a global business environment. Our curriculum combines rigorous core and functional coursework in business disciplines with a strong liberal arts foundation. Data analytic, collaborative, and experiential opportunities, along with content and curriculum that is enhanced to address best business theory and practice, are integrated for a holistic business education. Our long-standing commitment to providing our students with a global perspective on business and our reputation as the top leader in the field means that our students must also satisfy international content requirements through coursework, study abroad, or a second language.
The Undergraduate Enrichment fee is critical to the support of the Darla Moore School of Business in its mission and success in delivering a high-quality business education, enriching experiences, and placement success that yield improved standards of living and well-being over a lifetime.
The fee supports:
- Extensive course offerings across nine majors and two concentrations
- Rigorous curriculum content
- Investments in academic success
- In-house tutoring for core business courses
- Partnership with Student success Center
- Partnership with University 101 Programs
- Investments in programs for first-gen and underrepresented students
- Project-based learning with businesses and non-profits
- Experiential learning opportunities
- Study Abroad opportunities
- Faculty with world-class expertise
- In-house individualized advisement by experienced advising professionals
- Investments in internship and job placement success
- In-house comprehensive career development and placement services
- Careers course taught by experienced in-house career management staff
A fee is assessed and billed with tuition, beginning with the student's first semester as a Moore School student, and is charged every semester thereafter as long as the student remains a business student. It is assessed for fall and spring semesters only (excludes summer). For any further questions concerning the Undergraduate Enrichment Fee, please contact the Undergraduate Division.