- Major: Master’s Entry to Practice Nursing
- Degree: Master of Science in Nursing
- School/College: Nursing
See the program curriculum and learn about admission.
Ready to apply? Take note of any deadlines and documents required for this degree program.
Spring Application Deadlines:
Early: July 1
Final: September 1
- Complete Application for the Graduate School
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities previously attended (all transcripts are reviewed regardless of the program)
- 3 Letters of Reference: The professional recommendation form should come from three individuals with a master's or higher who can evaluate your potential for success in a graduate program. (Letters of recommendation cannot be used in lieu of our recommendation form.) Recommendations from family members are not appropriate.
- Personal Goal Statement: Use prompts provided in the application
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
Anatomy & Physiology 1 and 2 with lab (ex. BIOL 243, BIOL 243L, BIOL 244, BIOL 244L), Microbiology with Lab (ex. BIOL 250, BIOL 250L), Chemistry with Lab (ex. CHEM 102, CHEM 102L or CHEM 111, CHEM111L, CHEM 112, and CHEM 112L) and Human Growth and Development (ex. PSYC 420). Courses should be completed at a regionally accredited university. Please check our Transfer Table for equivalent courses.
*All classes must be completed within the last 10 years with a C or above. Please check with academic advisor regarding specific courses/timeframe. You must have all prerequisites completed when you apply.
Applications Accepted for these Semesters...
A Note from the Program
The MEPN program is designed to teach non-nursing graduates the skills and curriculum necessary to earn their RN license