Graduate students traveling for university related purposes are required to register their trip with the Study Abroad Office. Learn more and register here. Review for REQUIRED insurance and forms due 30 days prior to travel.
- Updated INTERNATIONAL travel policy
- Travel (International Travel): See the Graduate School Site HERE.
- Travel WARNINGS per travel.state.gov
- SEOE Travel Assistance for Scientific Meetings (Link to SEOE Travel Funding Request Form)
- SEOE Travel Grant for Student Expo (Link to SEOE Travel Funding Request Form)
- The Graduate School Travel Grant
Travel Authorization (TA FORM): https://www.admin.sc.edu/LEGACY/TA/ Login, submit a new TA form, print out and bring to Quinda Richardson in EWS 617
Travel Reimbursement Voucher (TRV FORM): Complete this form, print and bring to Quinda Richardson in EWS 617 (with all appropriate receipts)