The Office of IT and Data Management (ITDM) is responsible for reporting extramural
proposal submissions and award funding for the University of South Carolina and System
Campuses. ITDM administers USCeRA, the university's electronic research administration
system developed by the Office of the Vice President for Research. USCeRA modules
integrate and simplify the research administration process, allowing researchers to
spend more time in their labs.
- Proposal Routing/Approval Module
- Sponsored Awards Received and Submitted Module
- Faculty Expertise and Honors Database
- Internal Grant and Initiative Programs Routing/Approval and Committee Review Module
- Proposal Routing/Approval Compliance Review Module
- Proposal Safety Committee Routing/Approval Review Module
- Professional Activity and Financial Interest Routing/Approval Reporting System
- Staff Conflict of Interest and Outside Employment Routing/Approval Disclosures
ITDM is a unit within the Office of the Vice President for Research. Our role is to bring the UofSC research community together through enhancing technology.
Awards & Reporting
5 Year Trends
Award trends, source, purpose and more 5 year trends[pdf].
Detailed access of funding history by month, division, unit, PI and more.