- Transfer evaluation requests are submitted from Athletics Compliance to the Associate Reg for NCAA Compliance and Undergraduate Admissions
- Registrar Transfer team requests evaluations for transfer courses not already in the
transfer equivalency table
- 5-day window to evaluate and determine course equivalency
- If evaluation is not received within 5-day window, generic placeholder course added to table (ex. ENGL 001T)
- After equivalencies have been determined, Assoc Reg for Athletic Compliance fills in course articulations on as they will appear on Banner if/when the student is admitted
- Documentation including the transfer evaluation form, course equivalencies, and transcript are sent to college representative for evaluation
- Transfer evaluation is due back to Registrar’s Office from college representative within 3-5 days.
- Submitted transfer evaluation is reviewed by Assoc Reg for NCAA Compliance. Any questions re-submitted to college representative for review
- Transfer evaluation is sent back to Athletics Compliance
- Offices and Divisions
- University Registrar
- Student Athlete Academic Eligibility
- Transfer Evaluation
In order to streamline the process of determining initial transfer eligibility of transfer students and to ensure compliance with NCAA regulations for student athletes, colleges and schools are asked to determine initial transfer eligibility (degree audit) of transfer students within 3-5 business days of receiving a request from the Office of the University Registrar. This will assure that transfer students can be admitted and enrolled in a timely manner. All transfer equivalencies will be processed and listed in the transfer tables prior to requests being sent out to colleges and schools.